BlockFi Interest Account
- What is the BlockFi Interest Account (BIA)?
- How does the BlockFi Interest Account (BIA) work?
- How do I Wire funds to BlockFi?
- Will I see US Dollars in my BlockFi Account?
- How much does a Wire cost to send?
- Is there a minimum amount I can wire BlockFi?
- How long will a wire take to show up in my BlockFi Account?
- Why can’t I initiate a wire transaction from within my BlockFi account?
- Can I withdraw funds via a Wire Withdrawal?
- Why can’t I see the option to Wire funds to BlockFi?
- Does BlockFi accept International Wires?
- Does BlockFi accept TransferWise transfers?
- How and how often is interest paid out?
- Does Interest in a BIA Compound?
- What are the minimums and maximums for the BIA?
- Does BlockFi have 2FA?
- How do I enable 2FA on my BlockFi account?
- Does BlockFi have a Wallet Address Book and Whitelisting?
- How can I withdraw my funds from a BIA?
- Who is eligible for the BlockFi Interest Account?
- Can collateral posted for a loan be used to earn interest?
- What does BlockFi do with account assets?
- What are the tax implications of the BlockFi Interest Account?
- Can I send BlockFi ETH through a smart contract?
- Does the BlockFi Interest Account have withdrawal fees?
- What are the risks associated with a BlockFi Interest Account?
BlockFi Loan Structure
Security and Storage
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to BlockFi?
- How does the refer a friend program work?