We’re thrilled to announce a partnership with Casa. Casa offers the leading personal key system that allows crypto holders to securely store their own assets. At BlockFi, we believe that each crypto investor should find the proper balance of risk and security. The BlockFi and Casa partnership allows BlockFi clients to have access to both market-leading financial services and a secure self-custody solution. Through our partnership, clients will be able to access Casa’s multisig software for long-term savings and security.
BlockFi + Casa Partnership Perks
Starting today, BlockFi clients are eligible for:
- $50 off Casa Node with included Gold Subscription
- $200 off first year of Casa Platinum with 3-of-5 Key Shield multisig
- $500 off first year of Casa Diamond with 3-of-5 Key Shield and full team support
Additionally, Casa Gold, Platinum and Diamond members are eligible for:
- Reduced rates on BTC-backed loans at BlockFi
- Plus an additional 10% interest each month on Bitcoin interest accounts. At BlockFi’s current rate of 6% annual interest, this would mean Casa clients are able to earn 6.6% annual interest.
Neither Casa nor BlockFi are earning profits directly from this partnership. Instead, we’ve decided to pass them along to our clients.
Our focus is to allow our clients to do more with their crypto. This partnership is designed to enable BlockFi clients to experience the power of self-sovereignty, and allow Casa’s self-sovereign members to explore regulated financial services. Below are a few highlights of Casa’s services:
- Casa provides Peace of Mind for long-term savings
Casa’s membership packages enable you to safely and comfortably hold your Bitcoin without giving away control. Powered by their Key Shield technology, Casa’s 3-of-5 multisig setup safeguards against loss, third-party risk, hacking, and physical threats.
- Multi-signature. Multi-device. Multi-location.
Platinum and Diamond Casa Keymaster members get access to the Key Shield, the best personal key manager on the planet. Keymaster provides members with five different keys, over five different devices, in five different locations. Any outgoing transaction requires approval form three of your five devices, providing the best security for your bitcoin on the market
- Full control + full service.
Platinum and Diamond Casa Keymaster members get access to the Key Shield, the leading personal key manager. Keymaster provides members with five different keys, over five different devices, in five different locations. Any outgoing transaction requires approval form three of your five devices, providing the best security for your bitcoin on the market
If you’re interested in exploring Casa’s products at a reduced rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Casa Access” and we’ll get you started with the Casa subscription that’s right for you.
On our end, we are providing any new customers that heard about us through their existing Casa membership an extra 10% boost on their interest payouts. In order to access these earnings you must meet the following requirements:
- Your account was opened on or after June 25, 2019
- You used the Casa referral link or input the Casa referral code in the “how did you hear about us?” section of your application
- You were an existing Casa client at the time you opened your BlockFi account
If you do not qualify for the Casa boost, don’t worry! We’ve received a lot of requests from existing customers asking how they can access additional interest earnings. In the coming weeks, we’ll be sending additional information on how you can access enhanced interest payouts.
As a reminder, you are currently eligible to earn additional crypto on your BlockFi Interest Account by referring your friends. Learn more about how to get free BTC and ETH here.
As always, if you have any further questions email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 646-779-9688.
– The BlockFi Team